For the first time, the Grundy Foundation would be honored by your presence at the Inaugural Grundy Gala to benefit Museum Education Programming.
Your ticket purchase directly supports Grundy Museum’s CanDoMore initiatives which provide educational programming to the Bristol Borough community and beyond free of charge.
These programs include our Fifth Grade Tour, Victorian Kids’ Summer Camp, STEAM program, high school-level Decorative Arts program, as well as lectures from expert speakers on collections-related topics. These programs are designed to pique the intellectual curiosity of students and adults for local history in the late-Victorian Era.
With a strong belief in eliminating participation barriers such as cost, distance, and lack of interest, we invite you to support these existing programs and to help us introduce new ones, too.
An unforgettable evening awaits! Your ticket includes a keynote speech by celebrated-former Eagles head coach Dick Vermeil, service of Vermeil Wines, catering by Jules at Market, and live jazz by Frank Butrey Trio.
Single tickets sell for $100, and sponsorships range from $250 to $5,000. Sponsors at the top-two tiers listed below will have exclusive access to Coach Vermeil, as well as an exclusive wine tasting of Vermeil Wines led by Coach on the South Lawn. Other sponsors and single-ticket purchasers will enjoy beer and wine on Margaret’s Garden Terrace. Dinner will feature Vermeil Wines.
- Victory Sponsor ($5,000) – 8 Gala tickets, 8 invitations to VIP reception with Coach Vermeil (6:00 PM-7:00 PM), dinner seating with Coach Vermeil, verbal recognition at event, guests receive a complimentary bottle of Grundy Staff-selected Wine (eight bottles)
- Resilience Sponsor ($2,500) – 6 Gala tickets, 6 invitations to VIP reception with Coach Vermeil (6:00 PM-7:00 PM), verbal recognition at the event, guests receive a complimentary bottle of Grundy Staff-selected Wine (six bottles)
- Persistence Sponsor ($1,000) – 4 Gala tickets
- Endurance Sponsor ($500) – 2 Gala tickets
- Fortitude Sponsor ($250) – 1 Gala ticket
Tickets are available via the Grundy Museum TicketLeap.
All sponsors are proudly acknowledged at their level in the Grundy Gala event signage and Gala program.
Interested in sponsoring the Inaugural Grundy Gala? Contact Bobbie Foster at 215.788.7891 ext. 25 with any questions.
The value of the benefits provided in exchange for your sponsorship/ticket is $50 per person. The official registration and financial information for Grundy Foundation may be obtained by calling, toll-free, within Pennsylvania, 800.732.0999. Registration does not imply endorsement.
The Grundy Foundation, along with its separate entities the Grundy Library and Grundy Museum, is both an IRS-recognized 501(c)(3) charitable non-profit corporation and a registered organization with the Pennsylvania Department of State.